Saturday, July 4, 2009

I'm moving on up...

I'm working this weekend on a new "home" for my blog:

http://www.thesublurbs.com/

I'm feeling rather scatterbrained these days, with tons of different projects rolling around in my consciousness, begging for attention. It's not only bento that's intriguing me -- it's also a jedi costume I'm making for a friend's son; it's also the possibility of having to go gluten free; it's also my long-neglected garden; it's also a new idea for a book that I'm researching.

In order to impose some order onto the chaos, I've decided to make the switch to WordPress and have been playing around and getting things ported over and cleaned up.

So... come over to the new blog and see what is going on in my life.

Hope to see you there!
Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment