Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Boy's bento (#56)

This is a "post-shot" day for me and my MS meds make me feel very cranky, achy and generally in need of great sums of sleep.

So, when the Hubster came home at 3AM and my male border collie decided that it would be appropriate to bark and bark and bark -- from his spot on the floor, right by my ear! I grumbled a few times and even contemplated swatting him with my pillow, but did nothing but lay in bed and steam until I fell back to sleep.

Then, The Boy came in our room at 4AM to tell me he had a Charlie horse in his leg and needed my ministrations. Ugh! That's what he gets for playing with my Wii Active without doing a proper cool down or stretching that close to bed time.

So... right now, the men in my life are all on my "naughty list" and I feel like doing nothing for them. My female doggie, Kenzie, is getting all the love -- she didn't make a peep!

For The Boy, he got:



Deconstructed PB&J crackers, apples, chocolates, GoGurt, G2 and a NutriGrain bar.

I threw a couple of grumbling complaints in the bag as well. (Oh, if only this were Hogwarts and I could send him a Howler!)

The Hubster got nothing -- not because I was mad at him for coming in late (he has to to complete this project and get on the road to do the install.) It's just that I was, at that point in the morning, so relieved that The Boy made it to the bus in time and I could head back to bed to sleep off more of my side effects.

From what I could tell from our fridge supplies, he was able to make himself something to take along to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment