Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Mom's bento (#9)

Even though this is one of the days I'm home and didn't need a "packed" lunch, per se, I went ahead and packed it up. (Mainly because I'd made a mistake making my husband's turkey and cheese roll-up -- I forgot to add mustard and mayo!)

Plus, this is my "post shot" day and the MS meds tend to make me feel like I have a mild case of the flu. I like to return to bed after sending the boys off for their busy days, so having a lunch to wake up to is wooooooonderful. :o)

Almost identical to my husband's bento -- minus the Cheetos. Turkey and cheese roll up (w/o mustard and mayo, but only because I forgot), sliced strawberries, PB celery sticks and two cookies.

This is all a little monochromatic, but I didn't have much in the way of decorative foods to add today, plus I was feeling flu-ish and not all that inspired, even with the adorable boxes to work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment