Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Dad's bento (#23)

This was a post-shot morning for me and, despite my wonderful husband getting up to get the boy in gear and out for school, I had to drag my achy, side-effecty carcass out of bed so I could finish up with the rented carpet shampooer that a girlfriend and I had shared. It needed to be back at the grocery store by 9:30 and I still had one room and a set of stairs to finish.

Soooo, I was saved having to feed the dogs or make the boy's lunch, but arrived in time to feed the boy his breakfast and make the hubster *his* lunch.

For bento #23, he got another "unlunchable" with meats and cheeses, plus a side salad. I keep worrying that he's not eating well enough during his loooooong days, so I tucked in a yogurt and some chocolate chips to fill out his bag.

I didn't bother to photograph it -- you've seen the unlunchables so many times already. :::smirk:::

Happy lunching, sweetie.

No comments:

Post a Comment