Thursday, April 2, 2009

Dollar Tree's bento-ish items

I had to waste an hour while my son was at tae kwon do and, since they just moved to a new location in a strip mall, I had the opportunity to wander through a large Dollar Tree.

I found these in the baby aisle:

They have bowls and small containers - in hipppo, monkey, tiger and pig themes.

These flower-shaped cups were in the Easter aisle. There were two cups per pack.


Neat for decorating a bento. (Too bad my son wouldn't stand for it! ;))

2 comments:

  1. Those little monkey cups with lids would make great oshibori cases!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually found fun easter "eggs" that are rather large and are shaped like animals -- zebra, frog and gorilla. I found them at Target and then bought baby washcloths at the Dollar Tree to put inside them.

    This is totally an addiction, eh?!

    ReplyDelete