Monday, April 20, 2009

Grown-up bentos - #20 and #21

The hubster has been working crazy hours lately finishing up a big project, so I wanted to pack him a variety of foods that he could snack on throughout the day and evening, if he so chose. (I had the same bento, even though I was only at work thru lunch.)

I started with a salad, using my mini mandolin to slice up carrots and radishes, then added sliced almonds and a cup of homemade mustard vinaigrette.


The hubster doesn't like radishes, so his didn't get any!

I made us a little "unlunchable" bento of grapes, tomatoes, cheeses and sliced meats with crackers and a chocolate treat.



I used my Natural Lunch boxes (mine in pink, hubsters in green) to pack them up. I have the lockable side container for the salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment