Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My latest Ichiban Kan order!

No bentos for us today -- I wasn't feeling well, so my son got a PB&J and the hubster got leftover spaghetti. Me? I got the opportunity to sleep in a little. :o)

I got busy with projects later this afternoon and was surprised by the dogs barking at our front door. Oooooh... it was the UPS guy and he had goodies for me from Ichiban Kan.

A lockable "side" container for my biege "Natural Lunch Time" 2-tier bento box (that my son usually uses. I also got some cutesy food picks for me and some more punches.



A pink Natural Lunch Time two-tier box, an oval box, a lockable side dish and some box belts.

I've threatened my son with sending this very "girlie pink" box the day after he forgets to bring home his "manly" box.





I love my banana Puti-fresh 2-tier box so much, that I decided to add a green grape version to my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment